Greetings by the Head of R&DB Foundation
Leading Teaching & Research
Institution on Energy Technology
Head of R&DB Foundation Kim Chang-lak
KINGS R&DB Foundation has established a cooperation system between industry-academia-research institutes with excellent researchers who have practical knowledge on energy technology and sound field expertise to carry out creative research.
In line with the vision of "Leading Teaching & Research Institution on Energy Technology", we hope to implement an industry-university cooperation model that contributes to the national development and fulfillment of social obligation. Two research centers were established with in the KINGS R&DB Foundation to strengthen the research activities.
I would like to ask for your support and encouragement to strengthen the competitiveness of industry-academia-research institute cooperation and to contribute to regional and national development through the steady perform of KINGS.
Head of R&DB Foundation
- B.S., Nuclear Engineering, Seoul National University (1982.2)
- M.S., Nuclear Engineering, UC Berkeley (1983.12)
- Ph.D., Nuclear Engineering, UC Berkeley (1987.5)
- Professional Experiences
- President of Korean Radioactive Waste Society (Since Jan. 2018)
- Head, Decontamination & Decommissioning Safety Research Center of NSSC (2016.5 ~ 2018.4)
- Vice-president of Korean Radioactive Waste Society. (2014. 1 ~ 2017.12)
- Professor, KINGS (Since Oct. 2012)
- Director of Planning & Strategy Department, Korea Radioactive Waste Agency (2009.1 ~ 2012.10)
- Radioactive Waste Disposal Research Group Leader, Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co., Ltd. (1997.1 ~ 2008.12)
- Principal Researcher, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute(KAERI) (1987.6 ~ 1996.12)
- Management :
- Contact :